Popular Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lesson 3- S-Run-R

Helpful information:


Some of the important advantages of S-Run-R would be helpful to me would be to survey the entire chapter. Paying close attention of what being read the head titles. As I am reading writing down each heading (so if I need to go back I know where to look). Jotting down important information after each heading is helpful. If the author has any highlighted areas pay very close attention (that important information). Another advantage would be to make sure I comprehend what the author is trying to convey. Taking notes as I read on what I think is important information such as words with definition meaning is important information. The most important advantage would be to review what have be read, going over my notes, giving myself study test to make sure I understand what I have read. After reading the information if the Review page has a study test I would take that to make sure I understand what I have read. Then I would review my notes again and again until I have clear understanding and confident about the reading assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment