Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lesson 4- dealing with creating a goal.

This was a little difficult for me. Never enough time in a day I have decided to work on my schedule. Below is what I am working on time management. From the time that left in the week is only two or four hours left in a day.
Hours left in each day:
2
2
3
2
3
4
3
Daily Activities:
Mon
Tues
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
Classes:
Studying:
Sleeping:
Exercise/sports:
Work/internship:
Family commitments:
Personal care/grooming:
Meal preparation/
eating/clean-up:
Transportation
(school, work, etc):
Relaxation: TV/
video games, etc.:
Socializing & friends:
Other:

Time Management has been effective I am realizing that going by the schedule I have allotted time to use in other areas. By using my time I could work on some of my by lists on every activities to make sure I am not missing something that I am used to doing. But for the most part my studying habit is average to me. My family time is usually the weekend scheduled  is busy doing the week.
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment