Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lesson 5 -Exam Preparation/how to study for exam

Lesson 5 deal with preparing for exam.. ways of studying.


Strategies exam preparation:

Taking notes is helpful in this class and any other class. To help study for the exam to make accurate that has helped me with this class and any other class. To write down all the important notes to study for an exam.


Creating a study sheet has help in this class to prepare for the exam by combining information from different sources in one place for me to concentrate on the main information. Rewriting the information has also helped me.



I found that rehearsing or reciting test material has helped me in this class. By writing exam information down, making up various cue that help me recall the information.

Understanding the information to apply for studying for an exam. By not understanding the test material I have no way what I need for the test.

Making study 3x5 study cards has helped me. By applying the most important information on card and reciting the information for testing.


Taking on-line study test helped me in class, By applying what I have learn without looking over the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment